Having previously worked for an Independent Financial Advisers and an international tied advisers, Scott joined Wingate Financial Planning in May 2021 sighting a preference to deliver independent financial advice to clients. He specialises in helping clients achieve their objectives by building a tailored financial plan and using pension, investment, tax and protection advice as the underlying tools to do so.
Originally from South Wales, Scott was awarded a first class honours in economics from Swansea University. A natural fit for him, he has always wanted to work in finance having a passion for investments and tailoring his degree to accommodate this.
Scott is a member of the Personal Finance Society which is a UK professional body for financial advisers, and holds the Diploma in Financial Planning. He is currently studying toward being a Chartered Financial Planner showing his commitment to professional development.
Scott enjoys reading, watching sports and keeping fit.
• R01 – Financial services, regulation and ethics
• R02 – Investment Principles and Risk
• R03 – Personal Taxation
• R04 – Pensions and Retirement Planning
• R05 – Financial Protection
• R06 – Financial Planning Practice
• J05 – Pension income options
• AF8 – Retirement income planning
• AF5 – Financial planning process
• J10 – Discretionary Investment Management