Andrew graduated from the University of Cardiff in 2021 with a degree in Banking and Finance. Since then, he has worked in a variety of roles all within the financial services sector.
Andrew joined Wingate Financial Planning in April 2022 as a Trainee Paraplanner to be able to support both clients and Independent Financial Advisers.. He is currently studying towards the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning and hopes to eventually achieve Chartered status.
Andrew lives in Woldingham and enjoys football, hockey, going to the gym and spending time with friends and family.
• R01 – Financial Services, Regulation & Ethics
• R02 – Investment Principles and Risk
• R03 – Personal Taxation
• R04 – Pensions and Retirement Planning
• R05 – Financial Protection
• R06 – Financial Planning Practice
• AF8 – Retirement Income Planning